Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quizás, Quizás, Quizás



Originally Posted June 12, 2007

In the mood for love?

Just when I think I am not, there is too much going on my life, the universe reminds me that it has other plans in mind.

But perhaps I have just thought about this the wrong way. This is not about something entering my life. Allowing the universe to both quietly and forcefully bring a powerful emotion into my life only reminds me of one thing- how much I love myself, who I am, where I’ve been, and how I’ve grown. Loving myself has allowed me to shine and has brought good things to me. Perhaps the message is a lesson and a reminder of how happy I am right now and to continue down this path I have freshly carved out.

Am I in the mood for love? It may not be love, not yet at least, but sure feels like it is and it’s so much more than I ever envisioned for myself at this point in my life. I’ll let the universe and my heart lead me…

Quizás, Quizás, Quizás

“Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.”

No comments: